Yea…I know it’s a month ago…
Arghhhhh ,I miss them so muchL
Throw back that wonderful night…
Someone upload a video of their full performance and I watch
it again&again=.=
I know that’s a bit crazy but I miss it so much T_T
ALL the time I watch it, I still wanted to scream!!! *LMAO*
(I still remember that second day of Reach Out 2014 I just
like a hyper active kid…Did I too excited?)
The link of the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMvrf-kUego
Before that day when I know I didn’t get the pass of the
MEET&GREAT session I felt so down…
It’s means I can’t let them sign on my notebook…WHAT??! *sad
case*
but… that day I felt ok and very excited!!
I wait for meet YOUTUBERS so long ago…but now I still
waiting more YouTubers come to visit Malaysia (so I can meet them!)
HAHA … actually I would like to visit their country then I
can meet all of them… TEEHEE
Okay enough, let’s talk about that night!
The first person that perform for us is a lovely boy Ahn Jun
Sung aka JunCurryAhn…
He is AWESOME… erm, yea I gotta say boys that know musical
instrument will get more popular in GIRLS
His youtube video looks have a bit baby fat… BUT actually he
DIDN’T have baby fat at all!!
He is so cute and his smile almost let me melt*LOL*
That night I have install a LED light apps in my iPod, I use
it as a fans board...
everybody knows that ASIAN has small eyes…so when he
performing I don’t know he open his eyes or NOT(sorry jun sung)
HAHAHA…it’s that funny?
Then is time for Jason Chen to perform…
He have sang my favourite song of his original music-Best
Friend he sang the eng.ver((I love Chinese.ver more
It’s ok he wear his new design of MUSIC NEVER SLEEP T-shirt
and he had throw that to us(BUT NOT ME!! I didn’t get that T.T
When he perform my feeling is “yea…I know he saw me and saw
my ‘fan board’ too”
THAT feeling so GOOD!! I’m one of his fans but just like
there just have us nobody more…*Dreaming*
But he DID or NOT…I don’t know~ hehe
He sang LEEHOM’s song too! Is Chinese song when he sang that
song I just change my fan board to his Chinese name ‘yi tong’…
Oh YEAH!!! I meet her!!! The ‘Titanium queen’!!!Madilyn
Bailey!!!
I love her so much! Her voice when I first listen to her
cover of Titanium that’s the best cover EVER! Awww… she is pretty too!
Her voice let me melt~ she has a sweet voice!
Yeah I really love her…MUAHAHA
Kina Grannis sang In your arms… Aww ,I love that song((I
love Kina tooXD
Kina is a girl that mixed 7 country’s blood…WOW
I heard most of fans scream and shout “Kina,you AMAZING”
Yea! She is really AMAZING!
I shout too! (You asking me what I shout?)
Okay,,, I shout: “Kina,I Love You!”
Actually, I shout for All the youtubers too BUT Kina heard
me!!!
She say: “I love You too!” with a heart signal… feeling WOW!
David Choi so CUTE! He tell us the story behind his song “Lucky
Guy”…
He say that he love food and he love NASI LEMAK too~HAHA
He sang his original likes: “By my side” “That Girl” He sang
together with Kina too!
At his end of performents he act like he forget his guitar
but actually they still have a LAST SONG!
They sang Pherral William’s song “Happy”!
They make happy all the night! HAHA!
My tears almost wanted to came out!!!Can it NEVER END?!GOSH!
(Part 2 Reach out story)
We meet them before they back!!Most of fans take selfie with
them and I take out my notebook let them to sign on it…WOOHOO!
My DREAMS CAME TRUE!!! I will keep that pen nicely because
they have touch itXD
When we wanted to back… we saw theirs van again!
They saw us and wave their hand to say BYE…
David gave us a KISS!!!He kiss on the window XD(If he KOmyC
is better!XD)
*KOmyC=KISS ON my CHEEK
That’s why I say he is CUTE<3
A month ago…I damn miss them!!!
After a few days,Jun Sung have a post...
GOSH! His post make me feel EMPTY too ㅠ.ㅠ


No comments:
Post a Comment