Pages

Click it:D

Thursday, 26 June 2014

Sam Tsui&Kurt Hugo Schneider Asia Tour KL 2014

I say I will update the English version blog post about their concert...
Yeppp...So...I'm writing now...NO is typing!*bad joke
Actually I'm feeling down and empty now...
I saw most of their photo that taken at Manila,Philippines.
That's the reason I feeling so down :(
I miss them so muchhhhh!Arghhh!
Why their Asia tour start at Malaysia?
It make me so emo when I saw all of the photo around others country...
They had promised will come to Malaysia again...BUT I think must wait until their next Asia tour:(
May be I need to wait until next year?May be 2 years?I don't know...T^T

Okay,stop my thought talking...going to share HOW AWESOME THEY'RE!
The location of their concert is at KL live@Life Centre and present by Livescape Group.
Have some reasons I mentioned the location and the agency...
First,the agency didn't sell tickets online...that's unfair for the fans who came from others state!
They can't purchase their tickets online that's why most of them missed the chance to meet Sam&Kurt!
it's okay,the concert's tickets still sold out...
Second,most of us go there and wait for a long time at outside but until the time of door open they want us line up...WHY they not just start the line when people arrived?I think it's the mistake of the agency....
Third,the hi-fi equipment and the lighting effects is not so well and need to improve it.The lighting effects make us can't take photo of them clearly and see their face nicely.May be is our side problem or something else cause from others person fan cam still can see them nicely but the hi-fi equipment still not so good.

Don't broke our happiness so we just try to forgive the problems.
The show is going to started and we had ready our fan boards and glow sticks,

Sorry to Joel,Jason&Frank...we didn't have a fan board for them but we will prepare for them when they coming back to Malaysia for another amazing concert!


Jin is the host of the concert and this photo he is giving out the signed posters by Sam&Kurt!
I didn't get the signed poster!SADCASE T^T

Pretty Elizabeth performing!!
After Elizabeth's performance...FINALLY!!!I saw SAM&KURT and the band!!!




THEY'RE AMAZING!!!WOOHOOO!!!They come out from the screen!XD
Awww,finally I met them!My tears almost coming out from my eyes~haha
They have their new song 'Wildfire' perform at the concert and it's the first time they perform this song and the song haven't upload on Youtube that time!So,it's a gift they gave to Malaysian fans on their first concert in Malaysia!

Kurt wearing sunglasses on stage??
When Kurt wear the sunglasses,Sam say he want to perform seriously on the stage but why Kurt doing that and actually Sam is also having a funny face when saying thatXD

what that doing?
I love it!CUPS!but after they sing Cups...I asking: Where is Kina?Where is AlexG?XD
I can't list down all the songs they perform for us but I love all of the songs...
The last song here...I'm going to cry...They singing 'Don't want an ending'
My feelings is...I don't want an ending TOO!Totally make me felt sad ><
Sam is so PRO!He can dance and sing none stop and looks not feeling tired!

After the show end...My friends and I still stay at there because we hope we can meet them:(
We want to get their signature and we would like to selfie with them!But it's so sad...we FAILED!
I still get there signature!My friend get the signature all five person of them!So envy ya~
Only Jason signed in front of me:( He is so nice!He asking my name and he wrote down my name on the top of the page so this is just for me!!When he sign on it I can't stop talking to him and tell him how AWESOME they're...

You guys asking me how I get Sam&Kurt signature?
There is a story...HAHA 
I stand at front of a group of people that going to the MEET&GREAT...
"Can anyone do me a favor?I need someone help me to get them sign on my notebook."I ask loudly.
A sweet couple agree to help me!!! I'm sooo excited then I just waiting outside for getting the signature^^

Some more I miss this CUTE+TALL+FRIENDLY guy so much!
He is Frank Sacramone!He is also member of the band!
I got selfie with him!OKAY,I got a warm hug from him too!
NOW,I become his HUGE FAN!


Last,I'm so glad to know new friends!
*Photo credit: Jia Li(the girl at the middle)

Come on!Fans who from others country if you had read my post and you have a blog post about their concert too...Leave your link below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment